Thursday, February 1, 2024

The Best

We are already into February, can you believe it?
Which brings us to our SECOND new challenge at
WORD POWER!
Please visit the blog to read all the rules and information on the challenge!

For my card I used a beautiful paper from Mintay Written Memories.
I saw the layout for this card on Pinterest and really liked the design
so went with it.  The top portion is a Tutti designs square cut down to the
shape and size you see.
I stamped the big sentiment from a Stampin Up set Happy Wishes.
I added my flower and greenery from sets of flowers I already had made up!
The wax cord is a last piece I had on my work desk
and it seemed to work fine!

I really love how this turned out with the gorgeous
Mintay paper and creative design!
Hope to see YOU over at Word Power with your
creation having fun with us!!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fun & fabulous design ... very cool! And yes, that Mintay paper was the perfect paper for this design. Love your pretty pink flower & cord. As it says ... 'You Are the Best!'

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, really pretty paper and I love the design! This is absolutely perfect for the Word Power Challenge with the big sentiment being clearly the focus. I love when stamping and patterned paper come together like this. I need to keep this sketch in mind!

Conniecrafter said...

So lovely, that paper is so pretty and great design to use with it to showcase the sentiment!