Sunday, February 4, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #57

 Hello my friends and welcome to our
Peace On Earth 
first challenge for the month of February!
We have a fun mood board just perfect for the month of  'hearts'!
You can create anything though, as long as it is Christmas themed!!

I bet you can't tell what inspired me?
The bottom right corner of course, along with the red cardinal
in the bottom left!!

I started with a pink card stock base, then added designer paper from 
Simple Stories Mix & A-Mingle.
I topped that with a Tonic Snowflake die cut from vellum.
I knew I had a die that looked like blanket stitching
and sure enough, the Pink Fresh Studios Blanket Stitch Circle
was just what I needed!!

My snowman is Cottage Cutz Snowman Peeker, I used
one of the three, it includes the cute little cardinal!
The sentiment is The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday!!


We know Christmas is over but sure would love to see YOU
at Peace On Earth
where our goal is to get those holiday cards done ahead of time!!


4 comments:

Darlene said...

What a cute card and awesome take on the mood board! You have so many cool new toys to play with and I'm lovin' all the fun creations you're sharing!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow so close to the moodboard - absolutely beautiful and artistic hun xx

Susan said...

Love the way you used the pink circle for your snowman's head, just like the mood board. Good for you, including one of the other images too - the cardinal is a perfect little friend for the snowman.

Lia said...

So colourful with a cute image!
Lia xx