Sunday, February 18, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #58

Time for another challenge at Peace On Earth and we have
this fun mood board for inspiration but you can create anything you
want as long as it is Christmas themed! 


It's also my youngest son Adam's birthday today, so I can say I know where I 
was 45 years ago LOL!  But as for my card, well, I went with the
top right photo to inspire me. using the buffalo plaid stag!
Very simple card using an EB folder, a die cut and a stamp.


Come on over to Peace On Earth and join in with us
and see all the beautiful creations from the design teams!!


5 comments:

Darlene said...

Good Eye!!! I didn't even notice that buck was in buffalo plaid but glad you did and created this fabulously masculine card! Awesome job and love the snowy embossed background ... just perfect!

Vicky Hayes said...

A plaid stag is perfect Diane and I adore the CAS embossed background! Also, your mood boards are brilliant - I'm always inspired! Vicky x

Leslie Miller said...

Your card with the awesome buffalo plaid stag is beautiful and the board is hugely inspiring. What fun! One more card ready for Christmas, sigh... I should get busy.

Susan said...

What a fabulous take on our Peace on Earth mood board! Love the buffalo plaid for the reindeer! It's a perfect CAS Christmas card with the embossed snow in the background and then the reindeer really taking centre stage.

Carol L said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card with the Buffalo plaid stag! Gorgeous!