Thursday, February 1, 2024

Four Seasons February Winter 2024

BRRRR....it's our last Four Seasons Winter season for now at least 
and have a mood board just for winter fun inspiration!!

I let those warm hot drinks inspire me along with the red berries
and the 'bluish' tones the snow gives off.
I have been getting my money's worth out of this fun
Pretty Pink Posh Winter Mug die set along with the Fall Mug Additions
that I have accessorized my mug with!!
Can you believe there are NINE different mug additions to choose from?
Wowza, I think I need some of them since I have five more mugs
sitting on my desk to finish!!  I purchased  a LOT of new things to work
with last year and have to say this is one of my favorites!!
These pretty designer papers are from Carte Bella's 
Winter Time paper packs, the rest is all made from scraps
(snippets) of papers!


So why not get out your cozy fun winter supplies
and join us over at The Four Seasons,
you have plenty of time to join in,
all the way thru the 25th to be exact when it close at 8pm.
We also added to our design team there last year
so lots of fun and beautiful inspiration to be seen,
what are you waiting for, 'come on over'!!

8 comments:

Lia said...

I see 2 cards which I both like very much. Great work Diane!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

This is awesome! You sure are coming up with a lot of variety in that die set and each card is as awesome as the one before. Love the BLUES in this card and your little sweater tie around the mug is precious. Well done my friend!

Ellibelle said...

OMG this is so cute!! I love all the fun winter additions you added to the mug! I don't usually use die cuts as the focal point but could see how this mug and all the additions would be so fun to play with so they're going on my wish list.

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I love the papers and the cozy mug with scarf and extras. The sprig with red berries looks a lot like wintergreen, so it makes sense for it to be in the mug. Yum, peppermint cocoa! Super cute, Diane!

Karen Letchworth said...

The berries in the cup are the perfect touch, Diane. What a sweet card.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very unique and clever, Diane. Love all the additions to the mug and the little scarf ribbon - perfect!

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE the design here, it's just beautiful. Great make and lovely concept xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love your warm cuppa along with the red berries, Diane. I love the scarf keeping the cup warm. Feeling the winter warmthwith this wonderful car.