Saturday, February 10, 2024

Reds/Pinks Challenge

It's once again for a fun challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where you must use an embossing folder,
wet embossing is okay too as long as an
embossing folder is included!

We always have an 'OPTIONAL' theme and
this time it is
Reds and/or Pink

We also have a fun prize to one random drawn
winner in the US!

Prize: 


One of my 2024 goals is to use up some things that I have already
die cut, stamped, stenciled or embossed
and that is where this panel came from,
out of my box of  'to be used'!
It is an embossing folder that I applied ink to
then ran through my machine, cut down to fit my card front
by first matting on a piece of pink card stock.
Now the question is who is the embossing folder by?
I think it is a Spellbinders but I looked through my
entire collection of EB folders and couldn't find it,
and I have well over 100 to look through!
So it must of disappeared with the thieving EB folder fairy
or I'll find it under my bed with my cat embossing to her hearts content as the cats are little (fat) thieves too! 


The sentiment banner is from Honey Bee and the sentiment is
Pretty Pink Posh simple Sentiments.
So get those poor neglected EB folders out and come and 
have some fun with us at
Can You Handle The Pressure!

10 comments:

Carol L said...

It makes no difference who makes the EF, it's a beautiful card done in those soft pink colors. Fabulous creation!

Darlene said...

SO SO pretty! Love how you've inked the inside and then ran it through ... gives such an awesome look! Beautiful birthday card!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very pretty, love how you inked the folder to get the pink background. I have a "bits and pieces" drawer that I try to use from, but seems to fill up faster than it can get emptied!

Bonnie said...

Delightful to see what you have worked on prior finding a perfect way to lets it self shine.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful embossed card Michelle x

Leslie Miller said...

I'm betting it's the fairies. You know how impish they are. We have some similar goals. I call them card parts, some call them UFO's, but I'm hoping to use up mine, too. Trouble is, I keep making more. I don' know who makes this folder, but it's gorgeous, especially with the inking and the perfect match cardstock. Someone is going to receive a very sweet and pretty birthday card!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, how lovely. This is just so delicate and feminine, I love it. Great way to use that embossing folder, it stands alone. Just adding the greeting is perfect/

Vicky Hayes said...

Definitely the cats, under the bed with a mini Big Shot that they've had specially made! What a beautiful card this is with that pretty EF. I love the simplicity of your design - the stunning pink and white colour combo carries the card! Vicky x

Lia said...

Diane, that embossingfolder is gorgeous! So nice with the pink coloiurs!
Lia xx

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love how you added the ink to the embossing folder - it turned out great.